Pay Rate: $12/ hour
Urban Ground Market is looking for a full time, energetic and enthusiastic Deli Associate to join our team!
You must have strong communication, excellent customer service skills, organization, great multi-tasking, responsibility, reliability and have a flexible schedule. A Food Safe Certificate is also required for this role.
Roles and responsibilities of the Deli Associate include but are not limited to:
- Providing impeccable customer service
- Following standard procedures and polices within the deli
- Preparing deli meats, cheeses, sandwiches, and other items
- Develop strategies to improve customer service, store sales and increase profitability
- Maintain store aesthetic, assist with merchandising product
- Assist the front end staff when the need arises
- Upholding proper inventory control to maximize product freshness and availability
Urban Ground Market is a one of a kind new grocery store with an emphasis on fresh, local, healthy produce. The store is located in View Royal steps from Thetis Lake in the beautiful new Lakeside Village development. If you are passionate about natural foods and a healthy lifestyle and believe in the value of creating a sense of community, we want to hear from you! Please email us with a brief description of yourself and details of how your grocery experience will be a great fit for our new store.
Preference will be given to those with familiarity and experience in the grocery industry.
Thank you in advance to all those who apply – only those selected for an interview will be contacted.